Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I like fat guys and hot girls


At least that's what Amanda says if you keep on reading. I know, it's fashionable to hate Amanda Scheer Demme these days becuase she's the club owner person who kept all of the regular people out of her Tropicana bar at the Roosevelt. And now she's hated even more because she just started an even more exclusive bar called Teddy's and no one can get in except Jessica Simpson. They say it has a Matrushka-like VIP room inside a VIP room inside a VIP room, and that the very very insidiest room is actually Amanda's vagina.

But I love Amanda Scheer Demme, and not becuase I want in her VIPagina. I can't stay up that late. I watched Country Boys on Frontline (TIVO IT NOW IF YOU DIDN'T!) until 10:55pm last night and it practically did me in. No, the reason, I love Amanda because she's a poster child for my feminist revolution.

Much like self-aggrandizing me and Trans Boi below from Transgeneration, she has the no make-up Jewfro thing going. But unlike me, she's friends with Jessica Simpson and Lindsay Lohan. What I say, people, is that she represents a look that is appropriate for clubbing that does not involve a thong nor a french manicure. She's also bisexual in that really cool way, where she just falls in love with people instead of genders. Plus she's a mom of two. Bisexual moms rule!

That's right, that's my thought for the day: Thongs Off to Amanda Scheer Demme! Much like my deep Santino love, I think this is more proof that I veer towards the villains. Also, if anyone knows her and she wants to do a movie of her life, please contact me, I would like to write it. And of course, the question that is so dang obvious but hasn't been asked yet, is she or isn't she a Jewess. Must know soon.



Anyway, if you want to get to know Amanda Scheer Demme, here are some of her answers from an interview she did on the Radar wesbite. The Teddy she refers to is her husband Ted Demme, who passed away a few tears ago.

Q: Was it hard to start dating again?
A: At first I went searching for someone like Teddy. I think every widow or widower looks around for their dead spouse, so I looked for guys who looked just like him. I’m a chubby chaser. I fucking love chubby guys. I don’t like skinny men — guys whose dicks I feel like I’m going to break if I spin on top of them. I guess I like fat guys and hot girls.

Q: You happen to be dating a woman now. What would Teddy think about that?
A: He’d be happy for me. He’d definitely be happier seeing me with a woman than seeing me with a man. When I lived on the East Coast I was one of the biggest dykes in New York. I worked as a doorgirl at a lot of the girl clubs there, and I really loved it. I think it’s much more common for women to hook up with women and then go back to guys.

Q: Is it hard to go back and forth?
A: Not really. It all depends on who I fall for. If I fall for a man, I fall for a man. If I fall for a woman, I fall for a woman. I wish every woman could experience what I experience. It can sometimes be confusing, but I’m never lonely.



Okay, now it's me, Jill again. Oh, that picture to the left. That's her, not me. It doesn't get more Jewy than that, does it?

3 comments:

Alexander said...

Okay, I have way to much time on my hand until Monday, so I guess I will continue to completely obsess about this blog and my blog and every blog in the freaking world.

I am sorry everything is boring, Jill( is it creepy when i adress you by your first name? Because if it is, I'll stop) I am sorry everything sucks.
That was about it.

Hillary said...

Yes, I would rather you call me Ms. Soloway.

Alexander said...

(Oh dear, they are on to me...)