Friday, January 20, 2006

o glory in it, the time has come


UCB has put up the reservations page for Heapin' Portion. Over the past few weeks, the excitement over this production was only something you could feel gurgling in your lowers, but now that you can actually put your name on the list, the revolution in hilarious, meaningful absurdly profane yet deep Jewish worship can begin. Just shut me up and go make a rezzie, that's all.

5 comments:

Erik said...

Hey Jill, I'm Taylor's friend, we met briefly last night. Anyway, Sit 'N Spin was awesome. I blogged about it. Looking forward to Heapin' Portion!

Hillary said...

yay. I've actually seen your blog before. i will now link to it just for fun. nice meeting you last night!

Erik said...

thanks for the link! this whole blog thing is new to me, and i love the whole "linking" thing.

Alexander said...

God, i wish I could take part in this rich cultural thing. The only things I get to see is English majors screaming profanity and calling it poetry and singing songs about their testicles where one is smaller than the other.
I want to stay up until four and have creative discussions with young, aspiring artists and have sex in lofts...

Hillary said...

who is this pete you speak of? go to his blog, go up to your browser, highlight the web address and paste it into your message. blogging does rule, chule munsey, it really does...