
be sold out-- heaping portion that is-- so now I will permanently move on. Today I wax poetic about a performer I saw last week at UCB. I really can't say enough about how blown away I was by the brilliance of this lauren weedman girl. A lot of it is said in her website. The show I saw, Wreckage, just closed, but there will be more of her. Anytime, anywhere this girl is performing go and see her and love her up. She rocks like crazy.
1 comment:
I just got myself to post a short story-ish thing I have been working on, inspiered by the wonderful Courtney Cox' Asshole and my intense wish to be a sort of feminist.
If you want, you could read it and tell me what you think, but if you don't want to read it, well, then you don't have to read it.
http://jesusisawoman.blogspot.com/2006/02/this-is-dedicated-to-all-women.html
Post a Comment