Dear Jill - Okay I know this doesn't have anything to do with being passive agressive, but it is covert ... I am trying to fin information on how to produce THE BRADY BUNCH LIVE ON STAGE. Is that even possible these days? I thought I would look into it. I figure it's been long enough since the movies and the stage show might be ready for a revival. I think my theater company (Ithe Blue Monkey Theater Co. in Portland, OR) might be perfect for it. We have had great success with similar projects over the years. Can you let me know if you have information on this? I would be mighty beholden. You can contact me at Johnmonteverde@hotmail.com Thanks a ton. John Monteverde
ear Jill - Okay I know this doesn't have anything to do with being passive agressive, but it is covert ... I am trying to find information on how to produce THE BRADY BUNCH LIVE ON STAGE. Is that even possible these days? I thought I would look into it. I figure it's been long enough since the movies and the stage show might be ready for a revival. I think my theater company (Ithe Blue Monkey Theater Co. in Portland, OR) might be perfect for it. We have had great success with similar projects over the years. Can you let me know if you have information on this? I would be mighty beholden. You can contact me at Johnmonteverde@hotmail.com Thanks a ton. John Monteverde
2 comments:
Dear Jill -
Okay I know this doesn't have anything to do with being passive agressive, but it is covert ...
I am trying to fin information on how to produce THE BRADY BUNCH LIVE ON STAGE. Is that even possible these days? I thought I would look into it. I figure it's been long enough since the movies and the stage show might be ready for a revival. I think my theater company (Ithe Blue Monkey Theater Co. in Portland, OR) might be perfect for it. We have had great success with similar projects over the years.
Can you let me know if you have information on this? I would be mighty beholden.
You can contact me at
Johnmonteverde@hotmail.com
Thanks a ton.
John Monteverde
ear Jill -
Okay I know this doesn't have anything to do with being passive agressive, but it is covert ...
I am trying to find information on how to produce THE BRADY BUNCH LIVE ON STAGE. Is that even possible these days? I thought I would look into it. I figure it's been long enough since the movies and the stage show might be ready for a revival. I think my theater company (Ithe Blue Monkey Theater Co. in Portland, OR) might be perfect for it. We have had great success with similar projects over the years.
Can you let me know if you have information on this? I would be mighty beholden.
You can contact me at
Johnmonteverde@hotmail.com
Thanks a ton.
John Monteverde
Post a Comment