Tuesday, January 03, 2006

i know the problem!


I am a man trapped in a woman's body. That's probably why it appears that I hate men so much. I have so much maleness in me that I know exactly how men feel about women. It's like I'm a double agent. I relate to this trans boy- the one on the left in the pic on the right. He's on Transgeneration, one of the best shows I've seen in awhile. He isn't actually a lead in the show, but both are F to M.


I've been trying not to wear make up because I feel like it undermines my current political position. Finally took a picture where I feel like I like the way I look-- a little like trans boy up there:

1 comment:

Erica said...

Better take him up on it, Jill. Dickensonian propositions don't come along every day.