
Is it that simple? I love girls who seem like they're like me. I think it's because it implies safe-keeping during the coming armageddeon. If it's anything like Burning Man, we can have a camp called Funny Jew Girls who Can't Stop.
When I first went to Natasha Levinger's website it had the same joke, the why-am-I-talking-about-myself-in-the-third-person thing. We struck up an e-friendship, she and her wonderful band Stickerbook played at my New York Tiny Ladies event, we had a lovely meal, and I go to her blog all the time. (I tried to link to her blog there and it didn't work, so the link is to her website, which I would like to eat). Click on journal when you get there. Or get the details about her new play, which opens January 13th at the Eclectic Theater in North Hollywood. I can't WAIT to see her play! I'm jealous and impressed and happily passing the info on to everyone I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment