Monday, March 20, 2006

I just am not sure

how to post both photos and text. I use to know how, but now Blogger is stymie-ing my efforts.

The below artwork is for Heaping Portion 2, a verrrry irreverent take on the torah portion o' the week, which is called Vayikra. Heaping Portion is for anyone who has found the bible tedious but who wishes to see brilliant, funny and interesting people interpret it. If you've been to sit and spin, it's sort of like shabbat n' spin. Sit n' spin, only jewier. Will a theme emerge? will you feel the presence of god herself? Probably not. But you will be wildly entertained and there will be a food-centered gathering afterwards. At the Improv Olympic this time instead of the UCB, due to the fracas of last time....

5 comments:

Erik said...

I think blogger has been messed up for the last few days...it won't let me post pictures either.

Lewis H said...

I'm also stymied by not having photo-posting access.

You'll see why at my blog. Gotta get ready for Tuesday.

Terry said...

I recommend using flickr. You can post directly to your blog from the flickr photo of your choice.

Then again, maybe you don't want to use flickr. Fine enough.

Hillary said...

last time we did the show we handed out lovely challah and wine from silver lake wine. well, we tried to but we had to leave early because the next show had to get onstage. this time the havdallah service will be onstage and all will be invited to convene at malo in silver lake for a post-show post-sabbath toast

hope ya can come to le show

Elaine Soloway said...

Hi Daughter,
Love your blog. Check mine out and see if the pix works. Looks fine on my Safari and Firefox browers, but sickly on Internet Explorer. How's by you?
HEAPING PORTIONS is due for great things! How do I know? Mothers just know these things.
Love you,