
From now on this blog will be pro-ana only. No normals or pro-mias will be tolerated.
So far today I've eaten three skittles, a bowl of Good Friends cereal, leftover cornbread and 1/4 of a cantelopue, balled.
Come to think of it, I'll start being pro-ana tomorrow and stay like I am for the rest of the day.
Maybe I'll put this obsessive energy towards something worthwhile. Like a pilot idea! Pilot season's not over yet! It's called Pro-Ana Frank and it's about a girl in Nazi germany who escapes from her attic and time travels to modern Westlake Village where she starves herself before Spring Break Aruba so she can be the very first one of all of her friends to get raped and murdered this year! Then when she gets to heaven she's reunited with her Bubbie who was killed in the camps, so it's actually a happy story. If any network execs are reading this I know it's just a start but I'm about to take a bong hit so I should have the rest by mid-day.
3 comments:
I would love to see that! Get HBO, they'll definitely do it!
In other news, I just can't give myself a prostata-orgasm and I haven't eaten anything because I am fat and want to be loved for who I am.
hahaha.
thats exactly how one of my best friends from high school started her anorexic years. stupid aruba.
Love the Westlake Village reference. Egads, I spent four years out there!
Post a Comment