Thursday, May 18, 2006

it's finally here....



that's right people, the third installment of heaping portion. this time we're trying something different by incorporating shabbat dinner right into the show. free admission with a $10 food minimum. you sit down, a waiter will take your order and we'll provide the entertainment. the torah portion is naso (or nasoh) or numbers for you christians out there. yours truly will be there, along with heather gold, gary shapiro, neal pollack, julie hermelin, bev and ronna, and music by rachel stolte and solon bixler of great northern. once again reboot will provide a complimentary copy of their magazine, guilt and pleasure quarterly, for you to love and enjoy. so see you june 9 at the m bar. doors open at 6:30, the show starts at 7!

2 comments:

Elaine Soloway said...

Wish I could be there!

Love you,

jill! said...

Jill,
I will go to your show, and I will enjoy it. back to the blog.
I enjoy reading you writing so much I wish you would do more of it... like a pathetic blog checker i look almost everyday.I guess that's my fault not your's.
But its cool. if you want, come to the show I'm helping produce. It's a new McSweeney's show...
June 10th, steve allen theater...
heres the link if you are interested:
http://www.826la.com/calendar/events/?view=the_world_explained